Jak mogę złagodzić swędzące strupy u mojego kota?

Dyskusje o pielęgnacji kotów.

Moderatorzy:Robert A., Jarek

suniokera

27 listopada 2023, 08:30

Mamy pchły, które już wyleczyliśmy, ale podczas ich leczenia jeden z moich kotów pokrył się tymi okropnymi strupami, niektórymi małymi ranami, a niektórymi naprawdę dużymi. Rany zaczną parować, a następnie je rozdrapuje, bo prawdopodobnie swędzą, i proces zaczyna się od nowa.

W zeszłym tygodniu zabraliśmy go do weterynarza, który potwierdził, że to reakcja alergiczna na ślinę pcheł, dał nam lekarstwo na pchły i odesłał w drogę 192.168.0.1 router login .

Po prostu nienawidzę patrzeć, jak swędzi te strupy, wciąż na nowo otwierając się i krwawiąc.

Do tej pory podawałem mu miękki stożek i nacierałem rany i strupy odrobiną wazeliny, aby, mam nadzieję, przynieść ulgę.

Czy jest coś jeszcze, co mogę zrobić?
Ostatnio zmieniony 29 listopada 2023, 16:09 przez suniokera, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Vet4u

28 listopada 2023, 18:04

Witamy,
Jeśli inwazja została wyeliminowana można spróbować użyć specjalistycznego szamponu aby przynieść ulgę zwierzęciu, jednak lepiej skonsultować się z lekarzem weterynarii, najlepiej dermatologiem. W celu ustalenia czy jest możliwość użycia szamponu.
Czy pozbyli się/ wyprali i zdezynfekowali Państwo także otoczenie oraz przedmioty, z którymi ma styczność kot?
https://www.krakvet.pl/artykuly/jak-wyb ... y-dla-psa/
Pozdrawiamy serdecznie,
Zespół Vet4u
axl463

06 lutego 2024, 13:51

Your cat is suffering from a severe allergic reaction to flea saliva, resulting in itching, scratching, and the development of scabs and wounds. Here are some additional steps you can take to help alleviate your cat's discomfort and promote healing:

Make sure you continue with the flea treatment prescribed by your veterinarian to prevent further infestations and allergic reactions.

Minimize your cat's exposure to fleas by keeping them indoors, especially during peak flea seasons.

If the current treatment doesn't seem to be providing enough relief, consult your veterinarian again. They may recommend alternative medications or treatments to manage your cat's allergic reaction and promote healing.

Gently clean your cat's wounds and scabs with mild antiseptic solutions recommended by your veterinarian to prevent infection and promote healing.

While it may be uncomfortable for your cat, an Elizabethan collar can prevent them from further irritating or scratching the affected areas, allowing them to heal properly.

Create a quiet and stress-free environment for your cat to help them relax and focus on healing. Minimize loud noises and provide comfortable resting areas.

Keep an eye on the wounds and scabs for any signs of infection, such as increased redness, swelling, or discharge. If you notice any signs of infection, contact your veterinarian immediately.

Remember to be patient and consistent with the treatment plan recommended by your veterinarian. With time and proper care, your cat's allergic reaction should improve, and the wounds should heal.
Billie34

09 maja 2024, 09:07

axl463 pisze:
06 lutego 2024, 13:51
Your cat is suffering from a severe allergic reaction to flea saliva, resulting in itching, scratching, and the development of scabs and wounds. Here are some additional steps you can take to help alleviate your cat's discomfort and promote healing:

Make sure you continue with the flea treatment prescribed by your veterinarian to prevent further infestations and allergic reactions.

Minimize your cat's exposure to fleas by keeping them indoors, especially during peak flea seasons.

If the current treatment doesn't seem to be providing enough relief, consult your veterinarian again. They may recommend alternative medications or geometry dash treatments to manage your cat's allergic reaction and promote healing.

Gently clean your cat's wounds and scabs with mild antiseptic solutions recommended by your veterinarian to prevent infection and promote healing.

While it may be uncomfortable for your cat, an Elizabethan collar can prevent them from further irritating or scratching the affected areas, allowing them to heal properly.

Create a quiet and stress-free environment for your cat to help them relax and focus on healing. Minimize loud noises and provide comfortable resting areas.

Keep an eye on the wounds and scabs for any signs of infection, such as increased redness, swelling, or discharge. If you notice any signs of infection, contact your veterinarian immediately.

Remember to be patient and consistent with the treatment plan recommended by your veterinarian. With time and proper care, your cat's allergic reaction should improve, and the wounds should heal.
I tried these and my cat's itching was significantly reduced. Thanks!
ODPOWIEDZ
  • Informacje